Please read our 💜 Community Guidelines 💜 before commenting. Thank You! 😉

🎶 What would your dream K-Pop band look like? 🎤




💛 AnNyEoNg ChInGuDeUl! 💛





I hope you're doing well! 😃

I have some free time so why not make a little entertaining thread.

I found this idea on an article on a French facebook page "K-GEN" that I follow and I thought




 "Why not make it a thread?"










With SM Entertainment's recent choice to create SuperM with members of different groups

Taemin [SHINee] (Dance, Singing)
Kai [EXO] (Dance, Singing)
Baek Hyun [EXO] (Dance, Singing)
Mark [NCT] (Dance, Rap)
Tae Yong [NCT] (Dance, Rap)
Lucas [NCT] (Dance, Rap)
Ten [NCT] (Dance, Singing)






I wondered what your dream group would look like if you had the opportunity to create one yourself with the idols of your choice.






I therefore propose that you form a group of 7 members by fulfilling the following roles:


GIRLS / BOYS / CO-ED

Leader :
Lead singer :
Secondary singer:
Principal rapper :
Secondary rapper :
Main dancer :
Center/Visual :



You can also post images or gifs,
it will be even better!





It's your choice now!!!

Let us see your preferences!








Additional question:


What do you think of the new SM group?

Pros or Cons?








Latest Posts

Most viewed threads