Please read our 💜 Community Guidelines 💜 before commenting. Thank You! 😉

Annoying mother's-in-law! 😡 🤬 😉





          Recently, I was watching "Search WWW" and in that drama, there is a really hateful person, she reminded me of how much I hate some mothers-in-law in dramas.




If you take a look, most kdramas have the same concept of portraying a bad image for mothers in law.

I know that in some dramas like for example "What's wrong with secretary Kim?" and "My ID is Gangnam Beauty" the mothers of the male leads were good persons.





Have you ever hated someone in a drama? (just the character not the person itself).








QUESTIONS TIME

Who is the worst mother in law you've seen?
          (If you can't recall the name, tell us the name of the drama)

Who was the best?

What would you do if your mother in law was mean to you?


Latest Posts

Most viewed threads