Please read our 💜 Community Guidelines 💜 before commenting. Thank You! 😉

I have to survive! 🆘







       In this thread I'm gonna talk about Produce 101, this is a Korean survival show that began in 2016 in which 101 trainees from different companies compete to win the chance to debut as a proyect group. 





  This show has different adaptations from other countries but here I'm gonna focus just on the Korean ones.

     In my opinion I like this program so much, even though the coaches can be cruel at times, you can see that it's for the best. They want to help the trainees but to do that they have to tell them the truth and not sugarcoat things for them to improve.






     When I first searched for the program was when a friend told me that Wanna one came from that show and that they were gonna last only one year. At that time I was a huge fan of wanna one but I didnt know about that fact since I found them randomly in YouTube. I knew they came from a show but I didnt knew that they were all from different companies and that they had a temporary contract. That day I looked for the show and I was hooked.

        I started watching from s2, then s3 came but I didn't finish it and started watching s4, lastly I have to watch s1. The thing is that I prefer to listen to boy groups.

     I came up with this thread idea as X1 (the group created in the 4th season) was about to debut in August 27 (*today). Here is the information about each season:


Produce 101




# of episodes: 11 + 1 special.
Official song: Pick me.



Group created: I.O.I          
                                    


Produce 101 season 2


# of episodes: 11 + 1 special. 
Official song: Nayana. 




Group created: Wanna One.



Produce 48

*this one was a little different because it was a combination of Japan and korea, members of the Japanese group called AKB48 participated.


# of episodes: 12
Official song: Nekoya.
  



Group created: Iz-One.



Produce X 101


# of episodes: 12
Official song: X1MA.


 


Group created: X1.



QUESTIONS TIME

Do you like to watch survival programs?

Have you heard about this show?

Have you listened to any of these groups music?


Would you like to watch them?


Latest Posts

Most viewed threads